© 2010 | design: pidzej.com http://www.pidzej.com/shapeimage_1_link_0
_club
_djs
_fans
_posters
_cd
_maps
_about city
 
 
more
information_scroll
down
 
_music_style
 
ambient_dub
ambient_goa
ambient_house
berlin_school
chillout
dark_ambient
lowercase
new_age
 
psybient
acid_techno
electroclash
freetekno
ghettotech
minimal_techno
nortec
_ave_music
 
acid_trance
goa_trance
hardcore_trance
hardstyle
minimalist_trance
progressive_trance
psy_trance
vocal_trance
 
_opening
 
every day
16:00–4:00


 
_space
 
alternativ space
weight basta
bardejov
slovakia


_club
_djs
_fans
_Posters
_cd_booked out
_maps
_about city
Bardejov City
Bardejov Town during the day lies in the Eastern Slovakia on the edges of the cube of dimensions 70 km x 70 km x height. This has several advantages. The height is variable, and in particular by specific specifying citizen of Bardejov is his height not identical to his tall but is equal to his financial rewards for reported monthly employment (n)activities. Due to the size of the track crotch is Bardejov considered to be City and everyone there is a substantial. At night Bardejov City (BC) is probably collapsing into the undisturbed environment.
    At presence, on the rotting cube – the cause of rotting is still unknown, because known we had to identify, is packing up to 6.5 million local variety of an individual. Where here and there we can find a gay citizens. Certain individuals are already in the morning after wake up hard worn and therefore wear currents drops of sweat to local spas which consequently became famous.
    Because in BC was not erected transhipment station, certain individuals began to translate themselves. Also Čierna nad Tisou is situated in the misty distance, therefore approximately 80 % citizens is are using by communication unidirectional and bi-directional translates into English, French and German. The remaining 20 % is are oriented east and therefore does not translate (transhipped) goods in the cellar but also into Russian. Of course, 100 % citizens of Bardejov deals extinct languages.
    City is also rich in foreign Exchange created by citizens of Bardejov in middle age - Middle Ages. BC is a regional economic titan of sovereign Šariš. In the pubs drinkers do not slobber only Saris beer.
    Shoals of ornithological tourists instead of a rucksack on his back with howitzer flowing to Urban conservation, where width the aid of howitzer are shooting at the local Indians of Bardejov. The more hit them, the more they reproduce. Seeing, that the Indians know the regularity of direct usury. Sorry, a proportional basis.
    In more than 769 year history of the town flourished particularly mind revolution. In particular, and also probably in the branch of light pleasure industry. The capacity
of yes-girl always complementary exceeded the capacity of local individual. At present the relevant services sector is rapidly expanding in the industrial zone Bardejov – Sever.Bardejov is not only natural but also the genitals of the region travel.